Other Accommodation Reviews
More hotel details, photos and videos
Overall a decent break in a nice place with some good food and friendly staff around the pool who were willing to make your holiday a memorable one (especially if you part with a few dirhams for tips). Not much to do in the evening and with some minor changes the hotel could be really spectacular and a worthy 4 star.
- Plenty of choice for food in the main restaurant buffet at all times
- Great animation team around the pool area and in the bar early evening
- Nice reception and lobby area with free wifi
- Big and comfortable rooms - request a seaview if you can
- Excellent holiday rep who was friendly and informative
- Nice pool with swim up bar area
- Sun loungers provided with umbrellas on the private beach
- Use of a complimentary room for late flights and continued use of all the facilities following checkout
- Good mini-club for children
- Reception staff a little clueless at times
- Moroccan restaurant was really using left overs from the main buffet restaurant and not private and intimate dining
- Evening entertainment was shocking to say the least - outdated and boring
- Alcoholic drinks were not brand ones, but local brands, no draught beers
- Dress code for men in restaurant not enforced - shorts, hats etc
- Spa area was a joke - awful massage and rushed treatments with no customer care or politeness, staff did not speak English or attempt to help with any issues. Complete waste of time and money!!!
- Poor toiletries in the room - sachets provided
- Food was a little bland at times considering the amount of spices for sale in this country!
this is the worst riu hotel we have been to the food was cold and the choice of food was ok if you wanted pizza for breakfast dinner and tea meat was impossible to chew we had stomach pain all the holiday we were glad to get home.We pre booked seats and still did not get the seats we wanted and ended up sat on seats over the wing I cant see the point of paying £30 for window seats and see nothing but the wing of the plane thank you thompson for two weeks pain
This is the second time and the last time we pre book seats and not get them
Page 1 of 25
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 more...
Prev | Next
Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras