- Airport Name : Alicante (ALC)
- Airport Location : Alicante Airport is 10 km from Alicante city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways flies from the New Terminal.
- Alicante Airport is located 10 kilometres from Alicante city centre.
- The main airport access road is the N338, which connects the airport to the A7, A79, N340 and N332 motorways.
- The journey to and from the city centre takes approximately half an hour.
- There are local bus services that connect the airport with Alicante city centre and Benidorm.
- The C.6 bus runs between the airport terminal and city centre every 20 minutes from 5am to midnight. It costs €3.85 and the journey takes about half an hour.
- Buses between the airport and Benidorm cost about €8.00 and take approximately one hour. They run between 7am and 10pm from Benidorm and 8am and 11pm from the airport.
- Taxis are available directly outside the arrivals hall of the terminal.
- A cab ride to Alicante takes approximately 25 minutes and costs around 20 euros.
- The journey by taxi between the airport and Benidorm takes around 45 minutes and the average fare is approximately 75 euros.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You’ve got lots of options when it comes to hiring a car at Alicante Airport – in the arrivals hall, you’ll find companies including Goldcar Rental, Avis, Hertz, Europcar, Record and Sixt.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.