- Airport Name : Naples (NAP)
- Airport Location : Naples Airport is 7km from Naples city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Naples Airport is located 5km northeast of Naples city centre.
- The A56 links the airport with Naples and the drive takes about 15 minutes, depending on traffic.
- A local bus service links the airport and the Stazione Centrale, in Naples city centre, as well as the Piazza Municipio, which is close to the main ferry port.
- The journey to Naples takes about 20 minutes and the fare is approximately three euros.
- Buses also run between the airport and Sorrento, up to six times per day, depending on the time of year.
- Taxis are available outside the arrivals hall.
- Fixed rates to many destinations are available. It’s advisable that you agree on the fare for your journey with your taxi driver before setting out.
- The journey time to the centre of Naples is about 15 minutes, while you can reach Sorrento in around an hour and a half.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
At Naples Airport, you’ll find nine car hire companies represented – Avis Autonoleggio, Budget Italia, Dollar, Europcar, Hertz, Maggiore, Sicily by Car, Sixt and Targarent.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.