Flights to Puerto Plata
About Puerto Plata
- Blaze a trail through the Dominican countryside. You can tick off plantations, secluded beaches and rural villages.
- Climb 800 metres up Isabel de Torres by cable car. Aside from the views, you’ll find a statue of Christ and botanical gardens at the top.
- Take the plunge at Damajaqua Cascades. This place is home to 27 waterfalls, which you can climb, slide and jump around.
- Have a nap on Costa Dorada Beach. It’s all about peace and quiet here, so you’ll only have swaying palms for company.
- See humpback whales leap out of the water. Take a tour between January and March for the best chance of seeing the huge marine mammals.