Flights to Bourgas Region
About Bourgas Region
- Stretch out on the sands of Sunny Beach. Here, honey-coloured sand melts into turquoise water and the whole thing is backed by cafés and bars.
- Hit the shops at Troika Mall in Bourgas for everything from trainers to Turkish delight.
- Try local favourite ‘gyuvech’ – a hearty stew stuffed with meat, peppers, aubergines and beans. Any left-over juices can be mopped up with a hunk of rustic bread.
- Hit the bars along Sunny Beach's seafront strip. They range from Brit-style pubs to clubs that wouldn't look out of place in Ibiza.
- Explore Nessebar – a city founded by the Greeks in 510 BC. It was once home to over 40 churches, a cluster of which still rub shoulders with age-old wooden-fronted houses.