Full Board buffet meals. Hot and cold snacks 10.30-17.00. Afternoon cakes.
Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including self-service beer, wine, water and soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
Snacks at set times.
Two large pools wind their way around. Dotted with palm trees and plenty of sunbeds to catch the rays. There's also a poolside bar nearby for drinks and snacks. One pool is heated during the winter months.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with live cooking stations. Fortnightly Canarian or South American themed dinners are laid on. Your main course at dinner can be served at your table, on request. If you're on Half Board, dinner can be swapped for a picnic lunch, and early suppers can be arranged. There's a dress code here, with long trousers and a shirt for gentlemen at dinner. Highchairs are also available.
Your junior suite will come with a furnished balcony or terrace for some extra outdoor space with a sea view. They also include a lounge area, a king-size bed or twin beds, air-conditioning, a satellite TV, and Wi-Fi*.
Just got back from tenerife hotel guayarmine princess. Thuogh the hotel was fab very clean, nice rooms large amount of room around pool area. Food was very good ideal to get to prom, very well situated.The only fault was we was all inclusive and bar staff did not want to know, i had to keep going to bar myself. I would go back but not all inc.More
Definately a Platinum experience !
By far one of the best Hotels we have stayed in, great location with a lift to the rear exit just 1 minute to the beach. The hotel is split level with 4 floors below the pool terrace level, our room was 2 floors below the pool and absolutely top notch. Probably two thirds of the rooms are above pool level so can't see why choice should be a problem !. The Piano Bar is welcoming in the hotel lobby but the other bars are poolside or in the entertainment lounge, restaurant and shops are also on this level so its well laid out. If you like your food you will not be disappointed either, ALL staff are the friendliest we have ever met, very helpful and efficient. The entertainment is about average but hey no real complaints, highly recommended.More
not a good hotel
my wife and I have just returned from this very disappointing hotel on our arrival we were given a room in the basement overlooking a road it was more like a prison cell than a hotel room we complained and were given different room the next day so 24 hours on unease the next room although a better view was a smaller room again in need of decoration and was very small the bed was two single beds on wheels with double mattress so moved all the time you had to pay for fridge in room which went off when you were out the room so pointless you pay for wifi and crisps etc . drinks were cheap brands and they stop serving at 12am although don't shut until 1.30 the food was good I have to say and the staff we all very nice , the pool very small and the sunbeds so many it was like playing pacman getting around all in all a very run down hotel the locations great but not worth what you payMore
Spotlessly clean. Staff very attentive and friendly. Food was just gorgeous and such a variety. Pool area very clan and safe. Hotel right on the beach and next to bars shops etc. Would recommend the whale watching trip on Freebird. Would definitely go back. More
OK but wouldnt go again
Reasons why I wouldn't stay here again:-
1. Half of the rooms are below pool / low level. Its a lottery for the higher floor rooms unless you email or text the hotel prior to your stay.
2. Its not a swimming pool its a 1 metre deep paddling pool
3. All inclusive wrist bands mean you are a second class customer. Waiters seem only interested in cash guests.
4. The hotel staff remove the all inclusive menus at evening time (around the sofas) again to discourage all inclusive
5. Staff are not consistent about all inclusive rules. The sandwich case in the hotel bar is an example. One waiter said help yourself another said you will have to pay for the sandwiches
6. Nowhere to get some fruit to take to the pool, we where told not to take fruit from buffet at lunch and yet its not available anywhere else in the hotel
7. Wi fi is expensive and slow for the year 2015
8. Food is fresh but bland for a holiday hotelMore