So are you a Thomson person? Before you decide whether you would like to attend one of our recruitment days, please answer the following 10 questions. As long as you can answer 'yes' to at least 7 of them, you're on the right path and we'd love to meet you at one of our upcoming events.
- Have you got the drive to always exceed your customerís expectations?
- Do you have previous sales experience?
- Do you have bags of confidence?
- Have you got top-notch communication skills?
- Do you work well in a close-knit, friendly team?
- Can you speak another European language?
- Have you got proven customer service skills?
- Can you speak to a group of people in an informative and entertaining way?
- Are you independent-minded and happy to work away from friends and family?
- Are you enthusiastic about living in a different country / culture?
If you’ve scored 7 or more out of 10, then read on!
Our application process is very straight-forward. This is all you need to do:
Select the role you are interested in from the following list:
Our Holiday Rep Recruitment Process
Prior to attending one of our recruitment days, you will be required to complete the following:
- Visit the Thomson.co.uk website or look at any of our brochures to read up on the Company, our products and services
- Complete the attached application form. (if you have any difficulties downloading the application form, please either contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can complete an application form during the registration period at the recruitment day)
You will need to bring the following with you on the day:
- Fully completed application form
- Current full EU passport AND a copy
- Proof of National Insurance Number i.e. NI card/P60/P45
- A utility / mobile phone bill AND a copy
- A calculator for the knowledge assessment
If you are interested in a Childcare & Entertainment role, please send a copy of your CV, with a covering letter to Claire Ratty at TBRecruitment@thomson.co.uk
If you are interested in an overseas management role, please send a copy of your CV, with a covering letter to Claire Ratty at TBRecruitment@thomson.co.uk