Where we fly to in Lapland
What do you want to do?
Flights to Lapland
Lapland destination guide
Get in touch with your inner child with our flights to Lapland. Santa’s home does Christmas like nowhere else.
Santa is probably the first thing that comes to mind when you mention flights to Lapland. His snowy home is a movie-like world of white fields, icy lakes and towering pine trees. Book a flight here for Christmas and the spectacular landscape is just the tip of the iceberg. Festive extras like reindeer rides, husky sleighing and tea with Mrs Claus are also on the agenda. And Lapland has a trendy side, too. Head to the capital, Rovaniemi, and you’ll find international restaurants, stylish bars and trendy shops. They sit alongside Santa Claus’ Village, a magical world of Christmas-themed rides and attractions.
Lapland Top 5
- BEAT the winter chill by paying a visit to one of Lapland’s spa hotels. Hot tubs and whirlpool baths tend to be strategically placed to make the most of the views.
- SEARCH for the perfect postcard at Rovaniemi’s SantaPark – then head to Santa’s post office for a special Arctic Circle stamp.
- DECORATE your own treats in the gingerbread kitchen at SantaPark. Ice them before tucking in limb by limb.
- WHIZZ across the Lappish wilderness on a snowmobile safari. These off-road vehicles zoom through snow-dusted forests and over frozen lakes.
- PLAY out your childhood dream by meeting Santa and his elves on the big man’s home turf. Just remember to send a postcard from the North Pole Post Office.
Just So You Know…Flights to Lapland touch down at Kittila, Ivalo and Rovaniemi Airports.