Flights to Orlando
- Hold on tight for a spin on the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This white-knuckle ride goes from 0 to 57 miles per hour in less than 3 seconds.
- Swim and snorkel with manatees in the natural surroundings of the Crystal River State Park. These gentle giants only eat plants and enjoy having their tummies scratched.
- Visit the legendary HogwartsTM castle at The Wizarding World of Harry PotterTM. You’ll find it within Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme park.
- Work your way around the restaurants at Disney Springs. This new shopping, dining and entertainment district will feature chocolatiers, steakhouses and a Rainforest Café®.
- Hit the road in your hire car and explore time-warped towns, like St Augustine, Miami’s white-sand beaches, and the Kennedy Space Center.