Flights from Exeter (EXT)
- Airport Name : Exeter (EXT)
- Airport Location : Exeter Airport is 5 miles from Exeter city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Exit at junction 29 on the M5 and follow the A30 towards Honiton – the airport is a five-minute drive from the M5.
- If you’re using satnav, the postcode is EX5 2BD.
- There’s no direct rail link at the airport, but Exeter St David’s station is 6 miles from the airport and trains from here travel to London Paddington, north and south Devon and Cornwall.
- Stagecoach’s number 56A and 56B buses run from the airport to Exeter St David’s railway station, Exeter bus station and Exmouth.
- For the arrival times of the next 3 buses, text dvndtpgp to 84268.
- Private Hire Vehicle is the airport’s authorised taxi company and operates from the stand outside the Arrivals building.
Escape the airport bustle by booking Exeter Airport’s Executive Lounge, where you can unwind with free WiFi, TV’s and complimentary drinks including 2 alcoholic drinks per person.
The Hampton by Hilton is the on-site hotel at the airport and there are also local Bed & Breakfast options. The luxurious Buckland Tout-Saints Hotel and Bovey Castle are also in easy driving distance.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.
The airport has official on-site car parks – a short stay, a premium and 2 standard – all managed by APCOA. There’s a free shuttle bus, however some spaces are close enough to the terminal to walk.