Flights from East Midlands (EMA)
- Airport Name : East Midlands (EMA)
- Airport Location : East Midlands Airport is approximately nine miles from Derby, 12 miles from Nottingham and 15 miles from Leicester.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- East Midlands Airport is located in the centre of the country, surrounded by the cities of Derby (approximately nine miles to the northwest), Nottingham (approximately 12 miles to the northeast) and Leicester (approximately 15 miles to the southeast).
- From the M1, take junction 23a or 24 and follow the signs to the airport. If you’re travelling on the M42, continue until it turns into the A42 and then follow the airport signs.
- If you’re using a satnav, enter postcode DE74 2SA.
- There’s currently no direct rail link at East Midlands Airport. However, Skylink operates direct bus services between the airport and Nottingham, Derby and Long Eaton train stations.
- Trains from the Nottingham, Derby and Long Eaton train stations run throughout the UK, connecting to destinations, such as Birmingham, Sheffield and London.
- Skylink operates direct, 24/7 services between the airport and Leicester, Derby, Loughborough, Nottingham and Long Eaton.
- Airlink offers a direct bus service to Coalville which runs every 60 minutes during the day, Monday to Saturday.
- Coaches and buses arrive and depart from the Coach Park, located east of the Arrivals Hall.
- National Express operates a direct coach service connecting the airport with Sheffield and Leeds, as well as Luton, Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
- Arrow Cars is East Midlands Airport’s official cab company, with taxis available 24/7. You can find the Arrow Cars booking office located conveniently across from arrivals.
Get away from the hustle and bustle when you book into the airport’s Escape Lounge, where you can unwind before your flight as you enjoy free Wi-Fi and complimentary refreshments.
The Thistle East Midlands Airport Hotel is located at the main entrance to the airport and the Premier Inn Hotel East Midlands Airport and Radisson Blu Hotel East Midlands Airport are less than a mile away from the terminal.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.
There are several parking options available onsite at East Midlands Airport „ a meet & greet service, express, short stay and long stay car parks, all of which are within walking distance of the terminal, and a low-cost parking option, just a 15-minute shuttle bus ride away.