Flights from Doncaster Sheffield (DSA)
- Airport Name : Doncaster Sheffield (DSA)
- Airport Location : Robin Hood Doncaster-Sheffield Airport is seven miles from Doncaster and 28 miles from Sheffield.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Doncaster-Sheffield Airport is seven miles from Doncaster and 28 miles from Sheffield.
- From the north or south, from the A1, take the A614 to Bawtry, take a right on Hurst Lane, take a right at the crossroads, then the airport will be on the right.
- From the west, from the M62, take the M18 southbound, head east on the M180 to the A614 to Bawtry, turn right at the first roundabout, turn left at Gatehouse Lane, turn right at the next roundabout, then the airport will be on your left.
- From the east, head eastbound on the M180 to junction 1, turn right at the roundabout onto the A614 to Bawtry. turn right on the Blaxton roundabout, turn left on Gatehouse Lane, turn right at the next roundabout, then the airport will be on your left.
- If you’re using a satnav, enter postcode DN9 3RH.
- There’s no direct rail link at the airport, but the Doncaster train station is only seven miles away, in central Doncaster, and is accessible via a 25-minute ride on the dedicated Air Link 91 bus service.
- Trains from Doncaster rail station travel to destinations all across the UK.
- The Air Link 91 is a dedicated bus service which connects the airport to the Doncaster train station and Doncaster town centre. Buses run every half hour and the journey lasts approximately 25 minutes.
- The other bus services that link Doncaster-Sheffield Airport to the surrounding areas are the 91 and 391 from Doncaster, the X19 from Barnsley and the X30, which originates and ends at the airport.
- Little Arrows is Doncaster-Sheffield Airport’s authorised cab company, with taxis available 24/7. Their customer service desk is located in the main terminal and they have an exclusive pick-up point directly outside of the arrivals area.
The contemporary Ramada Encore Doncaster Hotel is within a two-minute walk of the terminal and the Crown Hotel, featuring a large number of executive rooms, is only three miles away. You can also take your pick from several hotels not far from the airport.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.