Flights from Bournemouth (BOH)
- Airport Name : Bournemouth (BOH)
- Airport Location : Bournemouth Airport is four miles from central Bournemouth.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Bournemouth Airport is four miles from Bournemouth town centre and approximately 75 minutes from the M25. The airport is clearly signposted just off the A338.
- If you’re using a satnav, the postcode is BH23 6SE.
- There’s no direct rail link at the airport. However, Bournemouth rail station „ with connections to all the destinations available on the mainline rail network „ is 4 miles from the airport and easily reachable by bus.
- Yellow Bus operates a regular seven-day-a-week service „ from 07:00 to 19:00 „ that connects the airport with the centre of Bournemouth.
- From central Bournemouth you can connect to a wide array of destinations via a National Express coach.
- Compass Cars, a private hire taxi service, is Bournemouth Airport’s official cab company. Book and pre-pay for your journey at desks in the terminal.
There’s a wide range of hotels and local Bed & Breakfast options within a short drive of the airport, such as the Avon Causeway Hotel only 1.5 miles away or the Premier Inn Bournemouth/Ferndown only 2.5 miles away.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.
The airport offers several parking choices. standard and VIP parking are both within walking distance of the terminal. You can also treat yourself to the meet & greet valet parking option.