Flights from Belfast International (BFS)
- Airport Name : Belfast International (BFS)
- Airport Location : Belfast International is 18 miles from Belfast city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- From Belfast, take junction 5 on the M2 and follow the A57 for 7 miles.
- From the north, northwest and northeast, take the M2 to junction 5 and follow the A57 for 7 miles.
- The postcode for the airport is BT29 4AB. If your satnav directs you to Crumlin, exit at Nutts Corner Road and follow the signs for the airport.
- You can catch regular bus and coach services from the front of the terminal to Belfast, Lisburn and Londonderry – at all three you can connect to other public transport networks.
- Airport Express 300 operate a 24-hour service to Belfast outside of the terminal, departing every 15 minutes on weekdays, with reduced frequency off-peak and at weekends. The journey takes 30-40 minutes.
- All coaches from the airport to Belfast stop off at Templepatrick, Royal Avenue and the Belfast Europa Buscentre.
- The Ulsterbus runs the 109A hourly service to Lisburn train station and Antrim Buscentre between 6am-6pm Monday to Saturday.
- Airporter runs coaches between the airport and the north west 7 days a week.
- The International Airport Taxi Company are the official operators at the airport and offer a 24/7 service. You’ll find them to the right of the exit lobby, where you can also find a list of sample fares. There’s also a taxi share scheme.
- Only taxis approved by the airport can use the taxi rank.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.