- Airport Name : Dalaman (DLM)
- Airport Location : Dalaman Airport is 6km from Dalaman city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Dalaman Airport is located 6km from Dalaman city centre.
- The D555 highway connects the airport with Dalaman city centre and the drive takes approximately 12 minutes.
- The D400 road links the airport with Marmaris and Fethiye.
- The drive to Fethiye takes about an hour and the drive to Marmaris approximately an hour-and-a-half.
- Havas buses run a shuttle service between the airport and Marmaris and Fethiye. This service operates in accordance with the schedule of Turkish Airlines flights.
- Muttas also offers bus services between the airport and Fethiye and Marmaris.
- Buses leave from outside the domestic terminal.
- Taxis are available 24 hours a day outside the terminal.
- The fare to Dalaman is about 30 euros and the fare to Marmaris is approximately 70 euros.
- It’s a good idea to confirm your fare before starting your journey.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You can find three car hire companies at Dalaman Airport - Avis, Europcar and Garenta.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.