Flights to Dalaman Area
About Dalaman Area
- Chill on Olu Deniz beach, where a ribbon of shingle separates the sea from a crystal-clear lagoon. It makes perfect swimming and paddling territory.
- Flex the plastic along Nestle Marina. This strip in Marmaris is chock-full of glitzy boutiques and high-end gift shops.
- Nibble your way through a plate of meze. It’s a delicious collection of appetizers, and usually includes stuffed vine leaves, mounds of hummus and oven-fresh bread.
- Get into the groove in Hisaronu. High up in the hills, this town turns up the volume after dark, with its heaving karaoke dens, cool bars-come-discos and noisy sports bars.
- Grab your cozzie for a trip to Pammukale. These thermal springs were popular in Roman times. They’re surrounded by ice-white solidified cascades – so the setting’s pretty special.