- Airport Name : Milas Bodrum (BJV)
- Airport Location : Milas Bodrum Airport is 36 km from Bodrum city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Milas Bodrum Airport is located 36 km from Bodrum city centre and 16 km from Milas.
- The D330 Highway links the airport with Bodrum, Milas and other local destinations.
- The drive to Bodrum takes approximately 45 minutes and the drive to Milas, which is in the other direction, takes approximately 20 minutes.
- Havas buses operate a service connecting Milas Bodrum Airport and Bodrum.
- The journey to Bodrum city centre takes approximately 45 minutes and costs about 8.20 euros.
- Taxis are available outside the arrivals hall.
- Prices to several local destinations are fixed and are listed on a rate board next to the taxi rank.
- The drive to Bodrum takes about 45 minutes and costs 45 euros.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
Avis, Europcar and Hertz are some of the car hire companies represented at the airport.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.