- Airport Name : Antalya (AYT)
- Airport Location : Antalya Airport is 13 km from Antalya city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from Terminal 2.
- Antalya Airport is located 13 km from Antalya city centre.
- The D400 road links the airport with Antalya. And, the drive takes approximately 20 minutes.
- There is a shuttle bus service – bus number 600 – which runs between the airport and the Antalya bus station, and from there to Antalya city centre.
- The journey to Antalya city centre, via the bus station, takes about 30 minutes.
- From the Antalya bus station, you can catch buses to destinations all across Turkey.
- Taxis are available outside the arrivals halls of all of the airport’s terminals.
- The cab ride to Antalya city centre takes about 30 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You can find eight car hire companies at Antalya Airport - Avis, Ay-Tu, Budget, Europcar, Filo, Hertz, National and Travelium.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.