Flights to Antalya area
About Antalya area
- Swim in the azure waters of Side. The two beaches here clock up an impressive ten kilometres of sand that disappears into warm waters.
- Splash your lira in Antalya’s Mirgos Mall. Here, you’ll find designer stores rubbing shoulders with shops full of bling.
- Tuck into plates of ‘gozleme’. This local favourite is made from chunks of aubergine deep-fried and served with a cool yoghurt dip.
- Take to the dancefloor in Antalya. Start off along the waterfront before making your way to Kaleici, the old part of town, where the clubs churn out beats until the early hours.
- Come over all Russell Crowe with a trip to Perge. Dating back to 333BC, this ancient city counts a 12,000-seater stadium among its must-sees.