Flights to Costa Blanca
About Costa Blanca
- Laze sunny-side up on the Blue Flag beaches in Benidorm. There are two to choose from - family-friendly Playa de Levante and the slightly quieter Poniente.
- Splash some cash in the area around Avenida de Maisonnave in Alicante. It’s a shopper’s paradise with designer names and Spanish favourites, like department store El Corte Inglés.
- Tuck into paella. The rice-based favourite was invented in these parts, so there’s every opportunity to try the local speciality.
- Dance the night away at the KM Disco in Benidorm. It’s a club of the super variety, with the likes of Judge Jules manning the decks in summer.
- Hold on to your hats at the biggest theme park in Spain, Terra Mitica. It’s got go-fasts galore, including Tizona, a ride that reaches 62 miles per hour and heights of over 100 feet.