- Airport Name : Alicante (ALC)
- Airport Location : Alicante Airport is 10 km from Alicante city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Alicante Airport is located 10 km from Alicante city centre.
- The main airport access road is the N338, which connects the airport to the A7, A79, N340 and N332 motorways.
- There are local bus services that connect the airport with Alicante city centre and Benidorm.
- The service to Alicante operates between 06.30 and 23.00. The journey takes about 40 minutes and costs approximately 3 euros.
- Buses to Benidorm run between 08.00 and 23.00 and cost about 8 euros.
- Taxis are available directly outside the arrivals hall of the terminal.
- A cab ride to Alicante takes approximately 25 minutes and costs around 20 euros.
- The journey by taxi between the airport and Benidorm takes around 45 minutes and the average fare is approximately 75 euros.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You’ll be able to find 10 car hire companies in the arrivals hall at Alicante Airport – Auriga Crown, Avis, Centauro, Europcar, Goldcar, Hertz, National Atesa, Record, Sixt and Solmar.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.