Flights to Tenerife
- Hit El Medano beach. Stretching for more than two miles, this sandy swathe is one of the biggest on the island. It’s great for windsurfing, too.
- Barter your way around the Mercado de Nuestra Senora de Africa. This huge market is made up of more than 300 stalls, selling everything from jewellery to leather.
- Indulge in a sweet treat or two. Canarians love their desserts, with ‘bienmesabe’ – a syrupy pudding made from almonds and honey – topping the must-try list.
- Strut your stuff at Playa de las Americas’ huge supply of bars and nightclubs. Flights to Tenerife put you within easy reach of this party town.
- Ride the cable car up to the top of Mount Teide. As you climb up to its summit, you’ll be treated to fantastic views.