Flights to Lanzarote
- Pick a spot on Puerto del Carmen’s beach. With a lengthy six kilometres of sand, it’s prime sandcastle-building territory.
- Hone your haggling skills in Teguise’s market. It’s the biggest on the island and you’ll find everything from lace to pineapples.
- Nibble your way through a tapas menu at a harbour-side restaurant in Puerto del Carmen. Traditional titbits include whitebait, Manchego cheese and Serrano ham.
- Shake your hips in Puerto del Carmen. The Centro Atlantico is a particularly popular night-time hangout, with lots of bars and dancefloors on different levels.
- Let your inner spaceman loose with a trip to Timanfaya National Park. The lunar-like landscape here is probably the nearest you’ll get to being on the moon.