Flights to Menorca
- Head to Son Bou, on the south of the island. There, you’ll find Menorca’s biggest beach – its white sands stretch along the coast for over two miles.
- Browse the leather shops that line the streets in towns like Mahon. Good-quality sandals, bags and belts can be snapped up for half the price you’d pay at home.
- Munch your way around the food market in Ciutadella. Alongside all the fresh fruit and vegetables, you’ll find creamy cheeses and juicy sausages.
- Move to the beat at the Caves of Xoroi. This unusual nightclub is set in a series of underground tunnels that are carved into the cliffs at Cala’n Porter, and the dancefloor is on a terrace overlooking the sea.
- Look out over the island’s beaches and countryside from the top of Monte Toro – Menorca’s highest peak. It offers fantastic views and is home to a little Renaissance church.