Flights to Menorca
- Tread the soft sands of Son Bou, on the south of the island. Menorca’s biggest beach, its white sands stretch for more than two miles.
- Browse the leather shops that line the streets in all the main towns and resorts. Good quality sandals, bags and belts can be snapped up for half the price you’d pay at home.
- Munch your way around the food market in Ciutadella. Alongside all the fresh produce, you’ll find creamy cheeses and juicy sausages.
- Move in time to the music at the Caves of Xoroi. This unusual nightclub is set in a series of underground tunnels, with the dancefloor is suspended over the sea.
- Look out over the island’s beaches and countryside from the top of Monte Toro. Menorca’s highest peak, it offers up fantastic bird’s eye views. Plus it’s home to a little Renaissance church.