Flights to Formentera
- Stake your claim on a section of the 6-kilometre beach at Playa Migjorn. Its chalky white sands are protected as part of a national park. There’s a yoga place by the sand, where you can get fresh juice and healthy snacks.
- Eye the jewellery, dream catchers, and organic clothing on the stalls at the hippy market in El Pilar. Traders have been selling here since the Seventies.
- Peruse the menus at Flipper and Chiller on Platja Es Arenals. It’s not just the food that’s à la carte here. Once you’ve eaten, there’s a massage menu to work your way through, too.
- Copy the A-listers of the Seventies and head to Piratabus to watch the sunset. Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan and Chris Rea used to provide the nightly guitar soundtrack here.
- Stowaway to Espalmador. This uninhabited island makes Formentera look like a metropolis. Powdery white beaches ring the island. And in the middle, there’s a mud bath.