Flights to Costa de la Luz
About Costa de la Luz
- Drop anchor on Barossa Beach in Chiclana de la Frontera. This sandy ribbon is 6 kilometres long and it gets more deserted the further north you go.
- Put yourself in the thick of local life at Cadiz Central Market. Practice your Spanish on stall holders, as they offer you cheese and cured hams to taste. And stock up on your 5-a-day if you’re self-catering.
- Order like a local in Cadiz, and go for a plate of ortiguillas. The dish is made by deep-frying sea anemones, which might sound scary, but they taste like a refined version of scampi.
- Hop between the riverside bars in Calle Betis in Triana, Seville. Things don’t get going until late, so you can still expect to be out at breakfast time.
- Tour one of the sherry bodegas in Jerez de la Frontera. One of the best-known is just by the cathedral in the centre of town. In fact, it’s had quite a celebrity following in its time. Some of the barrels here have been signed by celebrities like Chelsea Clinton and Stephen Spielberg.