- Airport Name : Almeria (LEI)
- Airport Location : Almeria Airport is nine kilometres from Almeria city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways flies from the main terminal.
- The AL-12 connects the airport with Almeria. And, the drive takes about 15 minutes.
- To get to Roquetas de Mar from the airport, you can take the A7 and A-391. The journey takes approximately 35 minutes.
- Bus route 20 connects the airport with Almeria city centre 365 days a year.
- The journey takes about 35 minutes and costs 1.05 euros.
- Taxis are available at the rank outside the terminal’s arrivals hall.
- Fares to and from the airport include a supplement of 4.64 euros.
- We advise you make sure that the taxi driver starts the meter as you begin your journey and that you ask for a receipt.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You’ll be able to find three car hire companies at Almeria Airport – Europcar, Goldcar and Hertz.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.