- Airport Name : Almeria (LEI)
- Airport Location : Almeria Airport is nine km from Almeria city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Almeria Airport is located nine km from Almeria city centre.
- The N344 connects the airport with Almeria. And, the drive takes about 15 minutes.
- To get to Roquetas de Mar from the airport, you can take the E15 and the ride takes approximately 35 minutes.
- Bus route 20 connects the airport with Almeria city centre 365 days a year.
- The journey takes about 35 minutes and costs 1.05 euros.
- Taxis are available at the rank outside the arrivals hall of the terminal.
- Fares to and from the airport include a supplement of 4.64 euros.
- It’s advisable to make sure that the taxi driver starts the meter as you begin your journey and that you ask for a receipt.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You’ll be able to find three car hire companies represented at Almeria Airport – Europcar, Goldcar and Hertz.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.