- Airport Name : Marrakech (RAK)
- Airport Location : Menara Airport is seven km from Marrakech city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Menara Airport is located seven km from Marrakech city centre.
- Guemassa Avenue and Avenue Mohammed VI connect the airport and central Marrakech. And, the drive takes about 15 minutes.
- Local bus service number 11 links the airport with Marrakech’s central square of Jemaa el-Fna.
- Buses run every 20-30 minutes between the airport and Marrakech.
- Taxis are available at the rank located at the esplanade outside the terminal.
- Fixed fares to certain destinations are available and you’ll find them listed on the rate sheet posted by the taxi rank.
- It’s still highly recommended that you agree on the fare for your journey with your taxi driver before setting out.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are several car hire companies represented at Menara Airport, including Avis, Budget, Europcar and Hertz.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.