Flights to Marrakech
- Iron out your creases in a hamam. At Les Baines de Marrakech you can enjoy the hamam experience solo or as a couple. Afterwards you can take your pick from a long list of massages and body scrubs.
- Haggle your way around the souks. Would-be master chefs can shop for ginger, turmeric, paprika and saffron, while magpies can barter for shiny candle lanterns and babouche slippers.
- Dunk boulder-shaped portions of khobz bread into tagines and soups in Djeema el-Fna Square and wash it all down with glasses of freshly-squeezed orange juice.
- Nimble over to the Gueliz area of Marrakech for a night-cap. There are rooftop terraces, cocktails bars and discos here.
- Escape the bustle of the city and head to Majorelle Gardens. These green spaces once belonged to the fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent.