Flights to Marrakech
- Chill out in a hammam. At Les Bains de Marrakech, you can book solo and couples’ hammam experiences. Afterwards, you can take your pick from a long list of massages and body scrubs.
- Haggle your way around the souks. Would-be master chefs can shop for ginger, turmeric, paprika and saffron, while magpies can barter for shiny candle lanterns and babouche slippers.
- Dunk boulder-shaped portions of khobz bread into tagines and soups in Jemaa el-Fna square and wash it all down with glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Head over to the Gueliz area of Marrakech for a night-cap. There are rooftop terraces, cocktails bars and clubs here.
- Escape the bustle of the city and head to Majorelle Gardens. These green spaces once belonged to the fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent.