- Airport Name : Agadir (AGA)
- Airport Location : Al Massira Airport is 25 km from Agadir city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Al Massira Airport is located 25 km from Agadir city centre.
- From Agadir, take the N1 south to Ait Melloul and then take the P1714 to the airport.
- Local bus service, number 22, connects the airport with the main transport hub in the area – Inezgane, a town on the outskirts of Agadir. The last bus leaves at 8:30 p.m. and the fare is four dirham.
- Buses 20, 24 or 28 link Inezgane with the Agadir city centre, and the fare for this ride is 3 dirham.
- The bus connection from the airport to Agadir, via Inezgane, takes over an hour and costs 7 dirham.
- Taxis are available outside the arrivals hall of the terminal. The fare to Agadir is fixed at 200 dirham.
- The drive to Agadir takes about 20 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are two car hire companies at Al Massira Airport „ Easycar and Europcar.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.