Flights to Agadir
- Haggle your way around a traditional Moroccan souk – you’ll find everything from fresh fruit and spices to leather goods and second-hand furniture.
- Sample the nightlife along the seafront promenade – sip cocktails beneath vibrant Moroccan lanterns, or paint the town in the glitzy nightclubs.
- Sprawl out on a five-and-a-half mile beach, backed by a bevy of lively bars and restaurants.
- Explore the sandcastle-like Kasbah. It dates back to 1541, and offers impressive views across the city.
- Trace the history of the Berber people at the Agadir Municipal Museum – it’s packed with tribal relics and ancient artefacts, like jewellery and musical instruments.