- Airport Name : Cancun (CUN)
- Airport Location : Cancun Airport is 19 km from Cancun.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from Terminal 2.
- Cancun Airport is located about 19 km from Cancun.
- The airport is linked to Cancun, Playacar and Riviera Maya by the 307 Highway.
- The drive from the airport to Cancun takes about 25 minutes, the journey to Playa del Carmen and Playacar takes about 45 minutes and the ride to Riviera Maya takes one hour.
- Local buses leave from outside Terminal 2.
- Bus services run between the airport and the bus stations of Cancun and Playa del Carmen.
- The bus ride from the airport to Cancun takes about 30 minutes and the journey to Playa del Carmen takes about 50 minutes.
- Taxis are available at the rank outside the arrivals hall.
- The taxi ride from the airport to Cancun takes about 25 minutes. The journey to Playa del Carmen and Playacar takes about 45 minutes. And the ride to Riviera Maya takes one hour.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are four car hire companies represented at Cancun Airport - Budget, Dollar, Hertz and Thrifty.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.