- Airport Name : Montego Bay (MBJ)
- Airport Location : Sangster Airport is five km from Montego Bay city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Sangster Airport is located about five km from Montego Bay city centre.
- The Queen’s Drive links the airport with Montego Bay and the drive takes about 12 minutes.
- Public buses do not run from the airport.
- Two official taxi companies operate from Sangster Airport - JUTA and JCAL.
- You can hire a cab at the Authorised Airport Taxi desk, which is located right outside the exit to the Customs Hall.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You’ll find five car hire companies at Sangster Airport. Their desks are located in the arrivals area outside the Customs Hall. The companies are Avis, Budget, Hertz, Island and Thrifty.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.