- Airport Name : Sardinia Alghero (AHO)
- Airport Location : Fertilia Airport is 12 km from Alghero city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Fertilia Airport is located 12 km – about a 15-minute drive, depending on traffic -- from Alghero city centre.
- Follow the SS127, SP44 and SP42 motorways to travel between the city and the airport.
- Local buses connect the airport and Alghero city centre and Piazza delle Mercede.
- You can catch the bus from the stop just outside the main terminal.
- Journeys between the airport and Alghero take about 20 minutes and cost approximately 2.50 euros.
- Taxis are available directly outside the arrivals hall of the terminal.
- The ride to Alghero takes approximately 12 minutes and fares vary based on traffic and time of day, but average around 20 euros.
- A cab ride to Isola Rossa will take about one hour and 20 minutes and cost an average of 130 euros.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
In the arrivals hall, you can find 12 car hire companies - Avis, Europcar, Greenmotion, Hertz, Locauto, Maggiore, Rentalcargo, Ruvioli, Sardinya, Sicily by Car, Sixt and Viten Group.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.