- Airport Name : Sardinia Alghero (AHO)
- Airport Location : Fertilia Airport is 12 km from Alghero city centre.
- Terminal : We fly from the main terminal.
- Alghero is 10 kilometres from Sardinia Alghero Airport.
- If you’re planning to continue your journey from the airport by car, make your way onto one of the highways. For Alghero, head south on the SP44 – the journey takes around 15 minutes. For northern end points, meanwhile, you’ll need the SS291 – it’s around an hour and a half to places like Isola Rossa.
- There are bus stops outside the Arrivals terminal, with links to Alghero, Bosa, Cagliari and Sassari.
- Journeys between the airport and Alghero take about 20 minutes and cost approximately 2.50 euros.
- You can pick up a taxi 24 hours a day, from the Arrivals section of the main terminal building.
- If you’re heading to Alghero from the airport, the journey takes around 15 minutes.
- A cab ride to Isola Rossa will take about one hour and 20 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
- Avis, Europcar and Hertz have vehicles available for rent from Sardinia Alghero Airport.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.