Flights to Goa
- Find your favourite beach. Goa’s home to over 100 kilometres of coast, but Candolim is arguably the liveliest and most tourist-focused.
- Hone your haggling skills at Mapusa’s weekly market. Trestle tables bow under the weight of wood-carvings, while racks of coloured saris float in the breeze.
- Dig into a thali, India’s answer to tapas. Order one of these mini feasts and you’ll get a selection of curries, chutneys and plenty of bread to scoop it all up.
- Stay up all night at a Full Moon Party. Anjuna and Vagator beaches are the places to be. You’ll need some serious staying power, though, as things don’t kick off ‘til the clock strikes 12.
- Go all David Attenborough in the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary. Residents include leopards and bison. It’s also home to the Dudhsagar Waterfalls.