- Airport Name : Santorini (JTR)
- Airport Location : Santorini Airport is 4km from Thira city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Santorini Airport is located approximately 4km from Thira city centre.
- The drive from the airport to Thira takes about 10-15 minutes.
- Public buses run between the airport and Thira. The service does not operate on a regular schedule. You can check departure and arrival times on the timetable which is posted outside the terminal.
- The ride between the airport and Thira takes about 20 minutes and costs 2.20 euros each way.
- The taxi rank is located outside the terminal building.
- There are set fares for taxi rides between the airport and many locations on the island. But, it’s a good idea to confirm the fare for your journey with your driver before setting out.
- The drive to Thira takes approximately 20 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You can find three car hire companies represented at Santorini Airport, in the arrivals hall - Budget, Europcar and Hertz.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.