Flights to Rhodes
- Claim your very own sweep of sand on the island’s south-east coast. Beaches like Stegna and Agathi are almost never crowded, so you’re guaranteed plenty of space.
- Max out your credit card in Rhodes Town. The capital is an expert when it comes to retail therapy – its main streets are lined with department stores, boutiques and souvenir shops.
- Seek out restaurants and tavernas away from the main tourist strips for a more traditional meal. Island specialities include calimari and grilled tuna.
- Experience the legendary nightlife of Faliraki. Greece’s number one party playground will make sure you have a night to remember.
- Rewind back to the 14th century with a visit to the Palace of the Grand Masters. With its turrets, courtyards and statues, it’s Rhodes’ answer to Windsor Castle.