Flights to Mykonos
- Dive into “waters deep as forever” – to quote Shirley Valentine – at Kalo Livadi. As one of Mykonos’ quieter beaches, this place is almost footprint-free.
- Shop for big brands at deluxe boutique, Lakis Gavalas. This designer shop is for serious fashionistas who can tell their Dior from their D&G.
- Tuck into a plate of Moussaka at Antonini’s. You can’t get much more traditional than this inexpensive taverna in Mykonos Town.
- Sink cosmopolitans in Little Venice, the capital’s snaggletooth row of glam waterfront bars. If you arrive at the right time, you might just catch a burnt-orange sunset, too.
- Pick your way through the ruins of Delos’ 5,500-seater Hellenic theatre. This World Heritage Site is just a short boat ride from Mykonos’ shores.