Flights to Kos
- Venture off the beaten track to Mastihari Beach. With its sugar-white sands and emerald-green waters, this crowd-free paradise won’t stay secret for long.
- Explore the central market in Kos Town. From jars of honey and juicy olives, to the aroma of herbs and spices, this lovely spot is a melting pot of Greek flavours.
- Sink your teeth into ‘spedzofai’ at a seafront restaurant in Marmaris – this classic Greek stew is stuffed with spicy sausage and pepper.
- Strut your stuff at the Haman Bar in Kos Town. This former Turkish bath has got it all, including a chill-out room and an open-air dancefloor.
- Flock like the ancient Greeks to the healing centre of Asklepios. Named after the god of medicine, this is the place to visit if you’ve overdone the ouzo.