- Airport Name : Kavala (KVA)
- Airport Location : Kavala Airport is 32 km from Kavala city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Kavala Airport is about 32 km from Kavala city centre.
- The E90/A2 links the airport with Kavala.
- The drive from the airport to Kavala takes about 30 minutes.
- Public buses do not operate from the airport.
- You can catch a taxi outside the terminal.
- The taxi ride from the airport to Kavala takes about 30 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are three car hire companies represented at Kavala Airport - Europcar, Evros Car and Hertz.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.