Flights to Skopelos
- Hide away at one of the beaches on Skopelos’ west coast. The ones near the town of Glossa can only be reached on foot, so they’re practically always empty.
- Mooch around the cobbled streets of Skopelos Town and stock up on souvenirs in the little clothes stores and gift shops.
- Satisfy your sugar cravings with one of the island’s famous desserts. Theese sweet treats usually consist of stewed plums or prunes with yoghurt and nuts.
- Unwind in the evenings with a glass of wine or a fruity cocktail in Skopelos Town. Chilled-out bars take preference over lively nightclubs in these parts.
- Admire Skopelos Town’s grand Venetian castle. Set high up on a clifftop, it stands guard over the entire place.