Flights to Skiathos
- Bathe in the crystal-clear waters of Skiathos’ number one beach, Koukounaries. Then dry off on the sweeping crescent of sand, which gives way to a curtain of palms.
- Stroll down Skiathos Town’s main shopping street, Papadiamantis, and while away the hours browsing the designer boutiques and independent market stalls.
- Ditch the fast food joints of the Skiathos’ tourist hubs, and eat like a local in one of the smaller towns. Island specialities include swordfish and cheese pie.
- Unwind with a drink or two once the sun goes down. Skiathos Town is home to stylish cocktail bars, laid-back jazz lounges and Brit-style pubs.
- Imagine what island life was like back in the 18th century with a visit to the Monastery of Evangelistrias, Skiathos’ best-preserved religious building.