Flights to Paxos
- Wander down to the shingle beach of Levrechio. It’s a five-minute walk south from Loggos and it’s one of the few places where you’ll find a taverna right on the beach.
- Spend an afternoon browsing the shops around Gaios’ harbour. Head for the main square and you’ll find little boutiques and family-run stores selling things like ceramics and jewellery.
- Dine in style at La Rosa di Paxos. Lakka’s waterfront restaurant specialises in Italian food, and with only eight marble-topped tables, it’s got a really exclusive feel.
- Watch the sun go down in Erimitis on the west coast. The Sunset Bar here is Paxos’ equivalent to Ibiza’s Café Del Mar - minus the hordes of clubbers.
- Escape to the tiny island of Agios Nikolaos in the middle of Gaios’ harbour. You’ll find an old Venetian fortress and a couple of churches, whose priests are the island’s only inhabitants.