Flights to Lefkas
- Check out Porto Katsiki. Its arc of white sand is sandwiched between bright blue waters and soaring cliffs - little wonder it’s often labelled Lefkas’ best beach.
- Stock up on souvenirs in Lefkas Town. Its pedestrianised main street, Ioannou Mela, is prime stomping ground for shoppers.
- Satisfy your sugar cravings with some traditional sweets. Try chewy ‘mandolata’ nougat and ‘pasteli’, a combination of caramelised sesame seeds and honey.
- Liven things up with a night out in Nidri. The main street is a mass of drinking dens, karaoke joints and clubs that do a mean line in garage and house music.
- Set sail for the wooded islets just offshore. Sparti, Mandouri and Skorpios all have postcard good looks, but it’s Skorpios that gets the most attention – it belongs to the Onassis family.