Flights to Kefalonia
- Sink your feet into the white sands of Myrtos Beach – its striking looks upstaged Penelope Cruz in the hit flick, Captain Corelli’s Mandolin.
- Live like a local and pick up some fresh produce from the market at Argostoli. With the Ionian Sea barely a crab-scuttle away, you’re guaranteed fresh-from-the-net seafood.
- Sip on a glass of white Robola wine. This Kefalonian classic is the A-lister of the Greek wine industry.
- Slip on your party shoes for an evening exploring the bars, bouzouki clubs and discos that spiral out from Argostoli’s main square.
- Explore the stalagmite-filled caverns of the Drogorati Caves. They’re estimated to be a mind-boggling 150-million-years-old.