Flights to Kefalonia
- Sink your feet into the picture-perfect Myrtos Beach. Here, sugar-white sand slopes into the turquoise water of the Aegean Sea.
- Shop like a local and pick up some fresh produce from the market at Argostoli. With the Ionian Sea barely a crab-scuttle away, the seafood is guaranteed to be net-fresh.
- Sip on a glass of white Robola wine. This Kefalonian classic is the A-lister of the Greek wine industry.
- Slip on your dancing shoes for an evening exploring the bars, bouzouki clubs and discos that spiral out from Argostoli’s main square.
- Explore the stalagmite-filled caverns of the Drogorati Caves. They’re estimated to be an impressive 150 million years old.