Flights to Corfu
- Settle on Glyfada’s mammoth stretch of sand. A Blue Flag winner and one of Greece’s best, it’s the island’s premier tanning spot.
- Pick up some traditional lace from the Lace House in Kassiopi Harbour. Word has it Princess Ann has been spotted at this aptly-named spot, so you’re in good company.
- Taste a traditional Greek dish like ‘kreatopita’ at a traditional village taverna. This stuffed pastry treat is well worth heading off the beaten track for.
- Join the clubbing crowd at The Barn in Kavos – Corfu’s number one party spot. When it gets too busy, the party spills out into the swimming pool.
- Imagine you’re in the midst of an attack at Corfu Town’s Venetian-style fortress. Scrabble along the tunnels, man the drawbridge and climb up the bastions for a better view.