- Airport Name : Thessaloniki (SKG)
- Airport Location : Thessaloniki Airport is 18 km from Thessaloniki city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Thessaloniki Airport is about 18 km from Thessaloniki city centre.
- The A25 links the airport with Thessaloniki.
- The drive from the airport to Thessaloniki takes about 25 minutes.
- Bus number 78 links the airport and Thessaloniki city centre
- The service departs every 45 minutes and costs 0.60 euros.
- The ride between the airport and Thessaloniki takes about 45 minutes.
- You can catch a taxi from outside the terminal.
- The taxi ride from the airport to Thessaloniki takes about 25 minutes and costs about 12-15 euros.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are several car hire companies represented at Thessaloniki Airport, including Europcar, Hertz and Sixt.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.