Flights to Halkidiki
- Stretch out on one of Sithonia’s beaches, like Spathies or Agios Ioannis. They’re much quieter than the ones over on neighbouring Kassandra.
- Rifle through the racks of Thessaloniki’s fashion stores to find yourself a bargain. The best stores are down Aghias Sophias and Tsimiski streets.
- Nibble away at lots of little dishes. Served as part of a traditional Greek meze, they include things like stuffed vine leaves, warm pitta bread, and the full spectrum of dips.
- Unwind over a quiet drink in Hanioti once the sun goes down. The town’s after dark scene revolves around beach bars and cocktail lounges.
- Zoom down the slides and chutes at Waterland – Kamikasi is the most menacing. Then sit back and relax in the hydro-massage pool.