At Thomson Airways, we're all about stress-free flying. And your onboard experience is top priority, so we're always on the lookout for ways to make things even better.
Don’t just take our word for it though. In 2016, we landed the prize for World's Best Leisure Airline, for the fourth year running. Here's your at-a-glance guide to flying with us.
Thomson Airways is the UK's biggest holiday airline, flying you to more than 80 around-the-world destinations. Our 63 aircraft take off from 22 UK airports, so we're never too far away. And we're not finished there, having just rolled out our biggest aircraft ever – the 787-9 Dreamliner.
Flying Short Haul
Flying Long Haul
- 23kg luggage allowance, and 10kg for under-twos
- Dedicated Premium Club bag drop/check-in
- Fast-track through UK security
- UK airport lounge access before your outbound journey
- Priority boarding
- 38" seat pitch
- Cosmetics kit from luxury brand Rituals
- Glass of sparkling wine before take off
- Four-course meal
- Magazines and newspapers