- Airport Name : Sharm El Sheikh (SSH)
- Airport Location : Sharm El Sheikh Airport is 18 km from Sharm El Sheikh city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from Terminal 2.
- Sharm El Sheikh Airport is located approximately 18 km northeast of Sharm El Sheikh city centre.
- The El Salam road connects the airport with Sharm El Sheikh.
- The drive from the airport to Sharm El Sheikh city centre takes approximately 15 minutes.
- Bus services from the airport are offered by private operators and are usually in the form of minibuses.
- The minibus services do not operate on a regular schedule, with prearranged stops and times. Instead, passengers arrange the journey in advance, letting the driver know where they want to stop.
- It’s highly advisable to agree on the price of your journey with your driver before setting off.
- The drive to the centre of Sharm El Sheikh takes about 15 minutes.
- Taxis are available at the rank outside of Terminal 1.
- It’s recommended that you agree on the fare for your journey with your cab driver prior to heading out.
- The taxi ride to Sharm El Sheikh takes about 15 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are several car hire companies represented at Sharm El Sheikh Airport, including Hertz and Thrifty, as well as some local operators.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.